Our team studied on 43633 reviews available online for Coolant Additive, chose the finest ones and prepared Coolant Additive Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Coolant Additive from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Coolant Additive from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Coolant Additive
We found 43633 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Coolant Additive and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Royal Purple 01600 Purple Ice Super-Coolant Radiator Additive - 12 oz||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Hy-Per Lube HPC100-3PK High Performance Super Coolant - 16 oz||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Cummins Filtration Fleetguard DCA60L Coolant Additive 16oz. DCA4||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Motorcraft Ford Diesel Coolant Additive VC8 - 3 Bottles||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Red Line (80204) Water Wetter - Coolant Additives - 12 Oz Bottle||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Red Line Water Wetter 12 oz (Pack of 2)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||WIX Filters - 24106 Coolant Test Kit||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||VP Racing Fuels Madditive Cool Down - Radiator Systems Temperature Decrease 16 Ounces for All Radiators. Decreases Engine Temps up to 30 Degrees||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Prestone Super Radiator Anti-Rust (AS170Y)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Motorcraft VC8 Diesel engine coolant additive - 1 Pint(473 ml)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
- Best Air Filter For Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
- Best Engine Compression Restorer
- Best Tool Box For Ram 2500
Table Of Content:
- Royal Purple 01600 Purple Ice Super-Coolant Radiator Additive 12 oz.
- Hy-Per Lube HPC100-3PK High Performance Super Coolant 16 oz, Pack of 3
- Cummins Filtration Fleetguard DCA60L Coolant Additive 16oz. DCA4
- Motorcraft Ford Diesel Coolant Additive VC8 3 Bottles
- Red Line 80204 Water Wetter Coolant Additives 12 Oz Bottle
- Red Line Water Wetter 12 oz Pack of 2
- WIX Filters 24106 Coolant Test Kit, Pack of 1
- VP Racing Fuels Madditive Cool Down Radiator Systems Temperature Decrease 16 Ounces for All Radiators...
- Prestone Super Radiator Anti-Rust AS170Y
- Motorcraft VC8 Diesel engine coolant additive 1 Pint473 ml
1. Royal Purple 01600 Purple Ice Super-Coolant Radiator Additive – 12 oz
- OPTIMIZES PROTECTION
- Prevents erosion and electrolysis
- Compatible with all coolants types
- Contains lubricants to protect the water pump
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
2. Hy-Per Lube HPC100-3PK High Performance Super Coolant – 16 oz
- Reduces Engine Cylinder Heat Temperatures
- Allows Safe Advancement of Ignition Timing Resulting in More Horsepower
- Prevents Overheating in High Performance and High Load Engines
- Complete Protection from Rust, Corrosion and Electrolysis
- Compatible With All Types of Antifreeze, does not contain ethylene glycol
3. Cummins Filtration Fleetguard DCA60L Coolant Additive 16oz. DCA4
4. Motorcraft Ford Diesel Coolant Additive VC8 – 3 Bottles
5. Red Line (80204) Water Wetter – Coolant Additives – 12 Oz Bottle
- Cutting edge technology – We at red line created this industry, pushing bubbles out of the way to ensure efficient & effective engine cooling.
- Ultimate cooling performance – Coolant additive with a unique agent that lowers temperatures by reducing and eliminating bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surfaces.
- Perform & protect – Waterwetter protects from rust & corrosion, allowing the use of straight water in racing or reduced antifreeze levels in warm climates.
- Easy to use – Use one bottle for most cars & light trucks, treats 3 to 5 gallons.
- Why red line – Established in 1979, red line products perform & protect better than any on the market.
6. Red Line Water Wetter 12 oz (Pack of 2)
- Convenient, pre-mixed coolant for motorcycles, ATVs, karts, etc.-pour and go
- Blended with purified, deionized water and proper WaterWetter percentage
- Reduces rust, corrosion and electrolysis, cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Compatible with all antifreeze and coolant
- Satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes
7. WIX Filters – 24106 Coolant Test Kit
- Package Dimensions: 10.16 cms (L) x 5.08 cms (W) x 6.096 cms (H)
- Product Type: Auto Part
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: China
8. VP Racing Fuels Madditive Cool Down – Radiator Systems Temperature Decrease 16 Ounces for All Radiators. Decreases Engine Temps up to 30 Degrees
- Cool Down coolant additive improves the performance of coolant and is safe for all radiator systems.
- Reduces cylinder head temperatures up to 75°F and decreases engine temperature up to 30°F! Cool Down increases coolant flow for better heat transfer.
- Lubricates vital components and approved by most race sanctions.
- Treatments last for one year or 30,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- Open the bottle and add contents straight into the radiator or coolant reservoir.
9. Prestone Super Radiator Anti-Rust (AS170Y)
10. Motorcraft VC8 Diesel engine coolant additive – 1 Pint(473 ml)
- In all heavy-duty, diesel engine cooling systems equipped with green-colored Motorcraft Premium Engine Coolant meeting Ford Specification ESE-M97B44-A.
- In all heavy-duty, diesel engine cooling systems equipped with yellow-colored Motorcraft Premium Gold Engine Coolant meeting Ford Specification WSS-M97B51-A1.
- Designed to replace additives depleted between coolant change-outs
- Now dyed yellow to eliminate engine coolant color change when mixing
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Coolant Additive currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Coolant Additive based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Coolant Additive before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Coolant Additive they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Coolant Additive, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Coolant Additive before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Coolant Additive will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Coolant Additive if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Coolant Additive on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.