Our team studied on 59781 reviews available online for Electric Typewriter, chose the finest ones and prepared Electric Typewriter Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Electric Typewriter from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Electric Typewriter from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Electric Typewriter
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Electric Typewriter after analyzing 59781 reviews.
|1||ROYAL 69147T Scriptor II Typewriter||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Nakajima WPT-160 Electronic Portable Typewriter with Display and Memory||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Brother ML-300 Electronic Display Typewriter - Retail Packaging (Renewed)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 1000 Typewriter - Small Carriage - Reprint (Renewed)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Qwerkywriter S Typewriter Inspired Retro Mechanical Wired & Wireless Keyboard with Tablet Stand||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Brother GX-6750 Daisy Wheel Electric Typewriter||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||BROTHER SX-4000 LCD DISPLAY TYPEWRITER (Renewed)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Nakajima WPT-150 Electronic Typewriter||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Scriptor Typewriter||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Retro Typewriter Keyboard, 7KEYS Electric Typewriter Vintage with Upgraded Mechanical Bluetooth 5.0||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- ROYAL 69147T Scriptor II Typewriter , White
- Nakajima WPT-160 Electronic Portable Typewriter with Display and Memory
- Brother ML-300 Electronic Display Typewriter Retail Packaging Renewed
- IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 1000 Typewriter Small Carriage Reprint Renewed
- Qwerkywriter S Typewriter Inspired Retro Mechanical Wired & Wireless Keyboard with Tablet Stand
- Brother GX-6750 Daisy Wheel Electric Typewriter
- BROTHER SX-4000 LCD DISPLAY TYPEWRITER Renewed
- Nakajima WPT-150 Electronic Typewriter
- Scriptor Typewriter
- Retro Typewriter Keyboard, 7KEYS Electric Typewriter Vintage with Upgraded Mechanical Bluetooth 5.0, Multi...
1. ROYAL 69147T Scriptor II Typewriter
- 45 Key, 17 Function Keyboard; 12 Character per Second Type Speed
- 10, 12, 15 Pitch; 1, 1.5, 2 Line Spacing; Impression Control
- Automatic Underlining, Bold Typing, Superscript & Subscript
- Margin Set and Release, Indent, Decimal Tabulation – 12 Places
- Centering, Right Margin Flush, Auto Return, Relocation Feature
2. Nakajima WPT-160 Electronic Portable Typewriter with Display and Memory
- 16k Storage Memory
- 20 Character LCD Display
- 100 Character Drop-In Printwheel
- 17 Function Keys
- 13-inch Paper Capacity
3. Brother ML-300 Electronic Display Typewriter – Retail Packaging (Renewed)
- No Retail Box on Renewed Item
4. IBM Lexmark Wheelwriter 1000 Typewriter – Small Carriage – Reprint (Renewed)
- All typewriters are professionally reconditioned and tested by our trained service technicians.
5. Qwerkywriter S Typewriter Inspired Retro Mechanical Wired & Wireless Keyboard with Tablet Stand
- All Metal Construction including Cast Metal Programmable Return Bar
- Dual Scroll Knob for Volume and Page Scroll
- Integrated tablet stand supports up to 12.9 inch
- Wireless and USB connectivity (now supports USB-C)
- German Engineered Tactile Mechanical Switch
- Patented Typewriter Inspired Mechanical Keycaps
- New Long Lasting Battery
6. Brother GX-6750 Daisy Wheel Electric Typewriter
- Designed for the student, home user, or small business
- Professional touch keyboard
- 65-character correction memory
- Compact and portable
- Variety of automatic timesaving features
7. BROTHER SX-4000 LCD DISPLAY TYPEWRITER (Renewed)
- Perfectype professional touch keyboard
- View mode allows easy viewing of the typing line
- Line-by-line printing Automatic carriage return
- Automatic paper insertion
- Forward and reverse indexing
8. Nakajima WPT-150 Electronic Typewriter
- Portable electronic typewriter
- One-line correction memory
- Word and character erase
- Automatic centering, underlining and carriage return
- 13-inch carriage and 9-inch print width
9. Scriptor Typewriter
- 13″ Carriage
- 9″ Typing width
- 45-Key, 17-function keyboard
- 20-Keystroke buffer
- 12 characters per second type speed
10. Retro Typewriter Keyboard
- Easy to connect】:With the upgrade Bluetoooth 5.
- Switch lights at will】：You can adjust the white Led lights mode by pulling the lever, which is interesting when work.
- Built-in hot swap blue switch】:The classic typewriter style is integrate with premium hot swappable blue switch keyboard technology.
- Revisit retro style by modern technology】：Our panels are made by aluminum alloy metal electroplated wood grain, mate black pull rods and rollers, and electroplated round key caps.
- More Compatiblity】:Compatible with Cellphone,Tablet or laptop with Android, Windows10, iOS and Mac OS system.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Electric Typewriter currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Electric Typewriter based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Electric Typewriter before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Electric Typewriter they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Electric Typewriter, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Electric Typewriter before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Electric Typewriter will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Electric Typewriter if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Electric Typewriter on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.