Why A Power Inverter Necessary To Own?The power inverter is kind of the smart thing that is used by most smart people. Owning and using a power inverter is a great idea for you because of a variety of reasons and benefits. First of all, you get back up power supply when there is any power outage, or you are in a place where there is no power grid. The power inverter will allow you to connect your home and office appliances, electronic devices, power tools, and other things to the power system. As a result, you can use them even if you don’t have the grid power supply. Another beneficial thing of a power inverter is that you can also get a continuous power supply for your smartphone, TV, Cooker, computer, etc. when you are in a car or boat, or at a remote place. A power inverter will also save you from the disturbance in your home or office or business work. It can save time in different private and government offices and save lives in medical emergencies. Note: In the above section, we have highlighted the necessity of a power inverter in brief so you can get the idea. However, if you want to know which one you should use, then you can also read the article here- inverter or generator which is best for home use. Table of Content: [toc] Comparison Chart:
Best 5 Power Inverter For Home Reviews 2020The best power inverters are those that can deliver you a safe and stable power supply and have a longer lifespan with the same higher performance. There are also some other factors that we have discussed later in this article. Based on some important factors, we have made this list of the top rated power inverter. So let’s start to know about each model one by one and find out which one fits your needs the most.
1. Energizer 4000 Watt 12v Power Inverter, Dual 110v Ac OutletsIf you like more power along with the added safety of an inverter, then Energizer 4000 Watt 12V Power Inverter is for you. It can deliver you 4000 watts of continuous power all the time and 8000 watts power at peak time. So there is no tension for supplying safe power to your small appliances, power tools, etc. This smart power inverter produces a modified sine wave and converts 12V DC to 120V AC power with a stable flow. It lets you connect the DC battery cables to your vehicle battery, power tools, computers, gaming consoles, televisions, home electronics, home appliances, etc. directly. So you have the right power flow that your things need. The AC outlets of this inverter are two times standard than the North American criteria. This power inverter has safety and protection for overload, high temperature, short circuit incident, etc. to protect you and your appliances and tools. Connecting your tools and appliances with this power inverter for home backup is fully risk-free. Energizer 4000 Watt Features:
- It includes a high-quality LCD display to show you the battery level, input voltage, output wattage, etc.
- This inverter is validated and approved by METLAB, so there is no tension regarding safety and performance.
- It has the warning indicator for high voltage, low voltage, and voltage overload.
- The model contains a dual USB system with a capacity of 2.4A, each totaling 4.8A.
- It comes with a hardwire connection kit.
2. Wzrelb Reliable 2000w Pure Sine Wave Inverter 12v 120v 60hz Led Display Solar Power Inverter (Black)WZRELB Reliable 2000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter is for those who need comparatively less power for connecting a fewer home or office appliances and tools. It falls under the list of the best 2000 watt inverter for a variety of reasons. This inverter can deliver you 2000 watts of continuous power all the time. But the power wattage increases to 4000 watts at peak time. This inverter produces a true pure sine wave solar power that is as good as the grid power. Power backup by this super-smart inverter is totally safe and reliable with proper safety protection feature. The converter transfer 12VDC power to 120VAC so smoothly that you don’t have tension for any unexpected event. The inverter comes with an intelligent temperature cooling fan that can control the temperature wonderfully. The earth connection of this inverter is for both PCB board and output that protects any accidental event. It also has a high-quality true copper inductance that filters the waveform and ensures a pure sine wave. WZRELB Reliable 2000W Features:
- The LED display of this inverter smartly shows all the necessary metrics that you need to see.
- With extra protection features, this inverter safeguards your equipment.
- It has an overload shut off option, and it recovers everything manually.
- The perfect PCB thickness ensures the stronger current flow on the circuit.
- It comes with the high-frequency transformer that converts DC to stable AC.
3. Imuto 182wh 50000mah Portable Power Station Camping Generator 8-Port Dc 5v/12v/19v OutputImuto 182Wh 50000mAh Portable Power Station Camping Generator is really a wonder for all the users. This mini portable power inverter can give you 182 watts power per hour that is pretty enough for your laptop, tablet, smartphone, and other related electronic devices. This superior performance portable generator comes with multi-voltage output modes and 10 different adapter plugs to offer you better efficiency and experience. The laptop power bank of this inverter is widely compatible and supports almost all laptops, notebooks, and other devices. The power supply by this inverter is completely safe and wonderfully stable with the safety and protection features it includes. The multi smart protection system of the inverter keeps your devices safe and protected from overcharging, over current, over-voltage, short circuit, and other issues. Imuto 182Wh Features:
- This inverter is highly portable, so you can carry and use it anywhere you go or travel.
- It can easily get powered from a compatible solar panel.
- It comes with the built-in batteries of lithium-ion.
- The inverter has a built-in LED flashlight for dark or low-light environments.
- The SOS mode of the inverter lets you call for emergency help in such a situation.
4. Ampeak 1000w Power Inverter Truck/Rv Inverter 12v Dc To 110v Ac ConverterIf you are looking for the best power inverter for trucks, then we would like to recommend you Ampeak 1000W Power Inverter because of some amazing reasons. With 1000 watts of safe power capacity, this inverter can serve your purpose wonderfully. It can deliver you 1000 watts power all the time, but in peak time, it delivers 2000 watts power. The power it converts from DC battery to standard AC is highly safe and stable. So you get the assurance of safety and protection of your devices, appliances, and power tools. The inverter is so standard and portable that you can easily use it for your home or outdoor purposes. With all the safety features and protection systems such as cooling fan, audible alarm, mini slip fuse, etc. you stay tension-free while this inverter is in action. This model is one of the best for not only the trucks but also for home appliances, various devices, and different power tools. Ampeak 1000W Features:
- The inverter includes a smart digital display that shows you the information about voltage, battery level, etc.
- It comes with a built-in and effective 6 x 25A mini slip Fuse that protects your things from over or low voltage, overload, short circuit, etc.
- You can separately buy the Ampeak inverter remote switch whenever you need it.
- The convenient mounting slot and sturdy ABS shell will give you a better experience.
- With the help of versatile outlets, you can connect your devices and tools smoothly.
5. Bestek 300watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter Car Adapter Dc 12v To Ac 110vBESTEK 300Watt Inverter is another great model that produces pure sine wave power, so you get a safe and stable power supply for your devices, appliances, and power tools. This smart power inverter for home use is designed to provide your devices and appliances extra safety. So after connecting everything to this inverter, you can stay relaxed. The off-peak time power capacity of this inverter is 300 watts, and peak time power capacity is 700 watts. It provides continuous and stable power from DC to AC with 2 AC power outlets and 2 high-quality USB charging ports. These smart USB ports can charge your devices quickly. This super-smart power inverter has a built-in 40 amps fuse and some other protection features to protect your inverter and devices from overheating, overcharging, under or over voltage, short circuits, overloads, etc. The smart and unique design vents and fan of this inverter allow it to dissipate heat easily. BESTEK 300Watt Features:
- The model comes with a smart dual USB system with a capacity of up to 2.4A each and 4.8A in total.
- This inverter supports almost all the models of devices and appliances available in the market.
- It includes a durable cigarette lighter with an electrical safety option.
- This inverter is highly compact and portable so that you can use it for all your indoor and outdoor purposes.
- The whole body and other parts of the inverter are made from high-quality and durable materials.
What To Consider Before Buying The Right Power Inverter For Home?You need to consider some important factors before buying the best power inverter for home. If you can check all or most of the things before choosing one, you are more likely to get the best one. Below are some of the main considerations before choosing the ultimate power inverter:
Calculate your power requirements:It’s important to calculate the power requirements for which you are going to purchase an inverter. By adding up the watts of your fan, light, oven, computer, refrigerator, and other devices, you will get the power requirement estimation. Now, based on the requirement, you have to choose an inverter. It’s not necessary to go for a higher capacity; it’s all about your needs.
Check the starting power and running power:Different electronic devices have different starting and running power. But the starting power of all devices is more than the running power. So before choosing an inverter, you have to consider the starting power and choose the one that can meet the starting power requirements.
Battery quality and capacity:The battery is a vital part of an inverter. The lifespan and performance of an inverter depend on the quality of the battery. Battery capacity is also an important consideration. The usual capacity of the battery of an inverter is from 100 Ah to 180 Ah. You check the quality and capacity of the battery before choosing one.
Safety and control system:Before choosing an inverter, you have to check the safety and control system of it. If the inverter has a built-in fuse or some other safety system, then it’s good for you. The easy and advanced controlling system of an inverter is also a crucial factor in choosing an inverter.
Size and Materials:The size of your inverter is also an important factor. Depending on your needs and preference, you have to choose an inverter. For any outdoor use, you should opt for the smaller inverter. So you will enjoy carrying benefits. For indoor use, you can choose an inverter with any size. You should check the build quality and materials of the inverter carefully.
Portability:If you need to carry and move your inverter frequently, you have to choose a portable inverter. You will get a wide variety of portable inverters in the market that will let you have power supply no matter where you stay or go. So the portability feature is very important to choose an inverter. Note: If you want to learn more about how to choose a power inverter, we recommend that you read the article here.
How To Maintain And Safety Tips For An Inverter?Maintenance of an inverter is crucial to increase the lifespan of your inverter. It also keeps your inverter well conditioned, so your inverter offers smooth operation. To maintain your inverter in an effective way, we have some instructions for you. So look at the below instructions to maintain your inverter:
- Follow the inverter maintenance routine regularly recommended by the manufacturer.
- Inspect different parts of the inverter on a regular basis.
- Fix all the loose parts, bolts, and wires of your inverter.
- Place your inverter in an area with a proper ventilation system.
- Clean your inverter regularly or according to your use and preference.
- Inspect wiring and cords of the inverter frequently and change them if needed.
- Remove different worn and defective parts of your inverter.
- Keep the inverter battery always charged.
- Avoid overloading your inverter.
- Keep the battery terminals of your inverter clean.
Safety Tips For An Inverter
- Keep your inverter away from heat or flames.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Use a cover to protect your inverter from the direct connection with the sun and rain.
- Take help from a professional for installation and wiring your inverter.
- Change faulty batteries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can power inverter save electricity?
No, the power inverter cannot save electricity; rather, it consumes electricity at the time of converting AC to DC and DC to AC.
Can a power inverter run a coffee maker?
Yes, a power inverter can run a coffee maker. But in this case, you need a power inverter with the capacity of 1000 watts as a coffee maker requires almost 1000 watts of power to run.
Can a power inverter run an air conditioner?
Yes, you can run an air conditioner with a higher power inverter. But the size and capacity of the air conditioner should be small and low within the 5000-9000 BTU range.
Will a power inverter run a microwave?
Yes, you can comfortably run a microwave oven by using a power inverter. Not only an oven, but you can also run different home and office appliances, electronic devices, various power tools, etc.
Will a power inverter run an air compressor?
Yes, you can run a low capacity air compressor with a power inverter. But it’s not wise to use a power inverter for a higher capacity air compressor.