It’s a common problem for many of you that you have purchased an inverter generator seeing the stated wattage capacity. But practically, you don’t get the power supply in your home or office as you expected from this while choosing the model. The exaggerating advertisement has fooled not only you but also many of my acquaintances. Considering the fact, today, we have brought our review of the best 3000 watt inverter generator that delivers the power supply as stated capacity.
Though the running and starting capacity of an inverter generator varies, you will get a clear idea of that beforehand in all the models that we are going to talk about here. So it will be helpful for you to choose the right one. Apart from that, we have also considered the durability, fuel-efficiency, portability, and performance to make our list. So it will definitely be better for you to read the whole article.
What Are The Advantages Of An Inverter Generator?
Along with providing the backup power supply, an inverter generator sometimes acts as a lifesaver. If you want to have a smooth power supply for 24/7, the inverter generator offers you the best help. Below are some of the advantages of an inverter generator:
- An inverter generator provides you a safe and stable power supply when you suffer from the regular power outages.
- The benefits of inverter generator reach high when you are in a remote area, or in a car or boat or any outdoor event where there is no option for common power supply.
- An inverter generator makes your outdoor party, event, tailgate, etc. smooth by providing incessant power supply.
- It is very much useful in the events of medical operations, emergency government services, financial institutions, airports, and more.
- By providing safe power supply, an inverter generator makes all the tasks or projects smooth and more comfortable that you or your family members do in your home.
- It saves precious hours and money in the construction or industrial area where frequent power outages happen.
Note: If you want to learn more about what are the advantages of an inverter generator, we recommend you read the article here.
Table of Content:
The 5 Best 3000 Watt Inverter Generator Reviews
As we have already mentioned that many inverter generators fail to supply stated wattage power, we have gone through a lot of research to find out which model performs exactly as it states. So let’s discover what we have selected for you on the list.
1. Honda EU3000iS, 2800 Running Watts/3000 Starting Watts
If you look for a heavy-duty and fuel-efficient inverter generator with a full safety option that produces very little noise, then Honda EU3000iS Portable Inverter Generator is for you. This model is widely popular because of its great help to operate a wide range of home and kitchen appliances, TV, computers, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units, etc.
As the best portable inverter generator, this model can give you surprising fuel-efficient performance that you will hardly get from most other generator models. With only 3.4 gallons of oil, it can run from 7.2 hours to up to 20 hours and sometimes up to 24 hours depending on the load.
One of the best parts of this generator is that you get such a quiet operation from this generator that your neighbor will not feel disturbed anyway, and you can peacefully stay at your home without any noise. It produces only 49 to 58 dB sound that is less noisy than a normal conversation you have with others.
Honda EU3000iS Features:
- The latest and exclusive eco-throttle technology has made this generator superbly fuel-efficient.
- It is made of advanced inverter technology that allows delivering more stable, reliable, and clean power.
- It comes with an output indicator, overload alarm, oil alert for better performance and safety.
- The oil alert of this generator stops the engine automatically when oil goes at a low level.
- The generator includes wheels and a folding handle to offer superior portability.
[su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076BYPN1B/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B076BYPN1B&linkCode=as2&tag=ptg02122021-20&linkId=5ff48a85ee6226490508aae19f8996f6″ target=”blank” background=”#ef312d” size=”10″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link” rel=”sponsored nofollow “]Check Amazon Price[/su_button]
2. Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator
Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator is for those who are looking for a dual fuel generator with high wattage power at a comparatively lower price range. This generator offers 3400 watts starting power and 3100 watts running power. As a result, you can run most of your appliances, devices, and other important electronic gadgets smoothly, with no power shortage.
One of the best characteristics of any top rated generator is its fuel-efficient capability. The good news is this model is incredibly fuel-efficient. With 0.6 quarts of oil, you will get 14.5 hours of constant power supply with single refill propane and 7.5 hours of continuous power support with single refill gasoline.
The generator will offer you ultra-quiet operation as it only produces 59 dB sound. So no one of your family members or neighbors will get disturbed by the noise this generator produces. Moreover, the model provides clean power, so any of your sensitive electronics or devices remain safe and protected.
Champion 3400-Watt Features
- The low oil shut off sensor will help the generator stop automatically when the oil level is low.
- The 3-position ignition switch of the model will offer you a convenient electric start.
- It comes with an amazing quick touch panel so you can control everything in a single click.
- The engine capacity of this 4 stroke generator is 192 cc.
- It includes wheels for portability and is made of cast iron sleeve for higher durability.
[su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FAWMMEY/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01FAWMMEY&linkCode=as2&tag=ptg02122021-20&linkId=1208649f9e68f48312b9e625e13fa3a0″ target=”blank” background=”#ef312d” size=”10″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link” rel=”sponsored nofollow “]Check Amazon Price[/su_button]
3. Champion 3100-Watt RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator
Champion 3100-Watt Portable Inverter Generator is one of the best user-friendly generators that allows you to start and stop the unit from up to 80 feet away with the help of the key fob. This generator includes all of the industry-standard features and benefits to offer market-best performance.
If you consider the fuel-efficient features of this model, you will understand why people all over the world love this generator. The fuel tank of this model can hold 1.6 gallons of fuel that provide you a smooth and safe power for up to 8 hours. With this versatile and convenient generator, you will get 3100 watts starting power and 2800 watts running power.
It wonderfully offers ultra-quiet operation with a very low level of noise of only 58 dB makes the unit ideal for RVs, tailgating, and any outdoor events. The 3-position ignition switch will give you a convenient electric start, and the clean electricity power of this generator will keep your sensitive electronics safe.
Champion 3100-Watt Features:
- The quick touch panel allows you to access and control the generator in one spot.
- The low oil shut off switch will stop the generator automatically when the oil level reaches below the minimum.
- It is superbly portable with the effective side wheels and built-in carry handles.
- The circuit breakers of the generator ensure higher safety.
- It includes a smart charger and a dual-port USB adapter.
[su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FAWMMEY/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01FAWMMEY&linkCode=as2&tag=ptg02122021-20&linkId=8def4bdbb95f3b18b35cce819b8802c1″ target=”blank” background=”#ef312d” size=”10″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link” rel=”sponsored nofollow “]Check Amazon Price[/su_button]
4. Generac GP3000i Super Quiet Inverter Generator
Generac GP3000i Super Quiet Inverter Generator is one of the lowest-priced generators that have the ability to offer features and performances of other higher-end models. The power rush technology of the model delivers more than 50% starting watts so you get more wattage with less.
The true power technology of this generator helps you get more stable and safe power so you can keep your sensitive electronics and devices safe and protected. The quiet inverter power system of the unit reduces sound emissions, so you get the optimal peaceful performance.
This generator will offer you the advantage of a parallel connection so that you will be able to connect 2 units together to double the power whenever you need it. This model is compact and lightweight, so you get better portability. As a result, you can carry it everywhere easily for any outdoor event or tailgating.
Generac GP3000i Features:
- The unit comes with quick-start and operation power tools to offer you a better experience.
- The power dial of the generator integrates the start, run, and stop functions into one single dial that is easy to use.
- The starting power of this model is 3000 watts, and the running power is 2300 watts.
- It includes a built-in handle so you can carry and lift the generator easily.
- It produces a very low level of noise, so there is zero to little sound pollution.
[su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079KRHJ5C/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B079KRHJ5C&linkCode=as2&tag=ptg02122021-20&linkId=9d5a120fd182f19688e48f7f9be0923b” target=”blank” background=”#ef312d” size=”10″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link” rel=”sponsored nofollow “]Check Amazon Price[/su_button]
5. Honda Super Quiet Gasoline Portable Generator
If you want a combination of versatility, quiet performance, and convenience at the same time, then Honda Super Quiet Gasoline Portable Generator is for you. With 3000 watts of power, you will be able to run most of your home appliances, electronic devices, power tools, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units, and a lot more.
In terms of fuel-efficiency, Honda always stands on the top of the list. This model is also superbly fuel-efficient that saves huge money on fuel costs. Moreover, it comes with a dual fuel system so you can use either gasoline or propane in it based on availability and preference. It runs up to 20 hours on propane and 7.2 hours on gasoline with a single tank refill.
The advanced inverter technology and the latest eco-throttle technology have made this generator ideal to have better performance with reliable power supply and cost-effective usage. After connecting your device with the power system of this model, you will have no risk of damaging your devices or electronic items.
Honda EU3000IS1A3000Watt Features:
- The generator is protected by an oil alert that shuts off your unit when the oil level is lower.
- The side wheels have made this generator wonderfully portable and convenient.
- It offers the advantage of parallel connection so you can double the wattage by connecting two units together.
- It offers very quiet operation as it only produces 49 to 58 dB of sound.
- The power you will get from this unit is totally stable and safe for your devices, appliances, and power tools.
[su_button url=”https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08YJ1LDX7/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B08YJ1LDX7&linkCode=as2&tag=ptg02122021-20&linkId=039825f82dd5b03fc9cb14f0ebaa6827″ target=”blank” background=”#ef312d” size=”10″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link” rel=”sponsored nofollow “]Check Amazon Price[/su_button]
How To Choose The Right Inverter Generator?
Before going to buy the best 3000 watt inverter generator or any other models, you have to know how to choose the right inverter generator. Otherwise, you will end up with lower satisfaction or a poor quality inverter generator. Considering the fact, we have come up with the inverter generator buying guide. We think it will help you a lot to choose the right one. So have a look at the buying guide below:
Estimate the wattage needs:
Estimating the wattage you need in your home or the purpose you want to have an inverter generator is the first step to go to buy one. The thing isn’t like that you buy a model by seeing the stated wattage power of an inverter. If you don’t calculate your required power, then you probably end up with buying under power or overpower generator. So, calculate the power requirements of your light, fan, appliances, devices, and other things and then decide to buy an inverter generator with the required power.
You will get a wide range of inverter generators with a variety of different sizes. Based on your location and using purpose, you have to choose the size of the unit. If you want to use the unit only for your home requirements, you can choose any size. But if you want to use it for your outdoor purposes, you should choose the one with a smaller size. But you have to be careful about if the size cannot limit the capacity of the inverter generator.
This is another great consideration before going to buy an inverter generator. If your unit has side wheels and convenient handle, then you will get superior portability benefits. Wheels and handle will allow you to carry, move, and lift your unit easily.
You should check the size of the fuel tank before choosing an inverter generator. If a unit comes with a comparatively larger fuel tank, it can hold more fuel. As a result, it can deliver a continuous power supply for a longer time. Though the duration of power supply largely depends on the fuel-efficient characteristics of your unit, tank size also matters a lot.
If you want to get the fuel efficiency advantage, you have to choose the inverter generator with the dual-fuel system. So you will be able to use gasoline or propane in a single unit to minimize the cost. Gasoline is comparatively less cost-effective than propane. So you can sometimes use gasoline and sometimes propane and can compensate for the fuel cost.
You should check this feature seriously as if your unit produces more noise; it will be worst for you, your family members, and neighbors. So you have to choose the one that produces low noise and keeps the environment peaceful.
This aspect is another important consideration before going to buy an inverter generator. Some inverter generators come with a remote control system so you can manage and operate your unit from a distant place. It saves you time and effort. So you should also focus on the control system of the inverter generator.
You should check out what special features a unit offers. Some units come with different safety and user-friendly features that make your experience smooth. So you should consider this fact before going to buy an inverter generator.
Different models and brands offer a variety of inverter generators with various price ranges. So you should determine how much you are willing to pay for an inverter generator. After making your budget decision, you are good to go for buying an inverter generator.
Note: If you want to know how to choose a power inverter, you can also take a look at the article here.
How To Maintain And Safety Tips For An Inverter Generator
The better performance and higher longevity of an inverter generator mostly depend on the proper maintenance. All the manufacturers recommend maintenance on a regular basis, and they provide guidelines with each model for that. If you want to get continuous service from an inverter generator, you should follow some proper maintenance techniques. Below are some of the effective ways to maintain your unit:
- Inspect the overall condition of your inverter generator frequently.
- Fix all the loose parts, displaced wiring, and other related issues immediately.
- Check if there is anything stuck, fraying, or any other issues.
- Change the lubricant oil, air, and gas filters according to the instructions of the manufacturer.
- Keep the wires and spark plugs clean all the time.
- Check the fuel tank if there is any leakage or not.
- Inspect the inner parts or connections of the generator semiannually or annually or biannually.
- Check the distilled water of your generator frequently.
- Check the coolant, battery charger, induction pipe, etc. regularly.
- Go through the overall maintenance routine recommended by the manufacturer.
Safety Tips For An Inverter Generator
- Keep your inverter generator away from heat or flames.
- Engage a professional to set up and service your generator.
- Place your unit in an area that has a good ventilation system.
- Make sure your children cannot reach the unit.
- Avoid overloading your inverter generator.
- Use a cover to protect your inverter from the direct connection with the sun and rain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can an inverter generator power a refrigerator?
What does it mean when a generator has an inverter?
Can an inverter generator be used indoors?
What size inverter generator do I need?
Are inverter generators better?
If you want to get rid of any embarrassing situation during your essential tasks or home gathering events, you have to make sure your inverter generator provides you adequate support. The list we have provided here will undoubtedly save you from any unexpected experience. Every model in the list of the best 3000 watt inverter generator is capable of providing proper support and a safe power supply.
However, we would recommend Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator as it’s a dual fuel unit with a fuel-efficient feature, reasonable price, and higher wattage capacity. So investing in this inverter generator will be your wise decision.