You can trust our selection for Fluorescent Tubes Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 54534 reviews for Fluorescent Tubes and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Fluorescent Tubes where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Fluorescent Tubes.
Comparison Chart for Best Fluorescent Tubes
54534 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Fluorescent Tubes. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||(Case of 25) F32T8/SP865 DAYLIGHT Linear Fluorescent 32-Watt T8 FO32 6500K Light Bulbs 48"||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||F40/DX (2 Pack) 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb 40W F40T12 Daylight Deluxe 6500K Replaces F40DX F40T12/865/ECO F40SP65/ECO F40DX/ALTO F40/LR/ECO/2P F40t12/DX||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||PARMIDA 20-Pack LED T8 Hybrid Type A+B Light Tube||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||SYLVANIA 48" T8 Octron Fluorescent Tube Ecologic Lamp||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||F10T5 Fluorescent Bulb by Technical Precision - 10 Watt Warm White 3000K Fluorescent Tube T5 - Overall Height 16.25 Inches - Great for Fixtures||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||T8 FLUORESCENT LAMP 32W||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||8ft R17D LED Tube Light||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Philips 281618 - F32T8/HL735/ALTO - 32 Watt Fluorescent Tube - T8 - 36||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Barrina T8 T10 T12 LED Light Tube||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Luxrite 4FT T8 LED Tube Light||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Case of 25 F32T8/SP865 DAYLIGHT Linear Fluorescent 32-Watt T8 FO32 6500K Light Bulbs 48"
- F40/DX 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb 40W F40T12 Daylight Deluxe 6500K Replaces F40DX F40T12/865/ECO...
- PARMIDA 20-Pack LED T8 Hybrid Type A+B Light Tube, 4FT, 18W , 2565LM, Works with/Without Ballast, UL & DLC...
- SYLVANIA 48" T8 Octron Fluorescent Tube Ecologic Lamp, 32W, Bi-Pin Base, 2450 Lumens, 4100K, 90 CRI, Rapid...
- F10T5 Fluorescent Bulb by Technical Precision 10 Watt Warm White 3000K Fluorescent Tube T5 Overall Height...
- T8 FLUORESCENT LAMP 32W
- 8ft R17D LED Tube Light, F96t12 HO 8 Foot Led Bulbs, 96'' 8ft led Shop Light to Replace T8 T12 Fluorescent...
- Philips 281618 F32T8/HL735/ALTO 32 Watt Fluorescent Tube T8 36,000 Hours 2,600 Lumens 3500K 700 Series...
- Barrina T8 T10 T12 LED Light Tube, 4ft, 24W 2500Lm, 6000K Super Bright White, Dual-End Powered, Frosted...
- Luxrite 4FT T8 LED Tube Light, Ballast and Ballast Bypass Compatible, 13W=32W, 3000K Soft White, Single-End...
1. (Case of 25) F32T8/SP865 DAYLIGHT Linear Fluorescent 32-Watt T8 FO32 6500K Light Bulbs 48″
- BULB SPECIFICATIONS: These fluorescent bulbs, model number F32T8/SP865, come in case of 25.
- EASY & QUICK INSTALL: These linear bulbs come with 2 pins at each end so that you can just pop it into the socket and twist it into place.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Each bulb gives you an average long life of 20,000 hours of daylight.
- MULTI-PURPOSE APPLICATIONS: These ceiling bulbs are clear and crystal bright.
- PACKAGING GUARANTEE: We use secure packaging materials so you get the bulbs you ordered, not broken glass.
2. F40/DX (2 Pack) 40 Watt T12 Fluorescent Tube Light Bulb 40W F40T12 Daylight Deluxe 6500K Replaces F40DX F40T12/865/ECO F40SP65/ECO F40DX/ALTO F40/LR/ECO/2P F40t12/DX
- Coated with Lumactiv, a patented, photocatalytic coating that that breaks down volatile organic compounds and odors using a light activated Photocatalytic process and Nanotechnology.
- Length 48 Inches / Diameter 1.5 Inches – Life 3-Hr Start 20,000 Hrs
- TCLP Compliant & Meets 2012 Energy Legislation, Federal Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (CIRCLE E).
- Base: Medium Bi-Pin
- 40 Watt – 2180 Lumens, Color Designation: Daylight Deluxe – Correlated Color Temperature: 6500 Kelvin.
3. PARMIDA 20-Pack LED T8 Hybrid Type A+B Light Tube
- INSTALL WITH OR WITHOUT A BALLAST.
- SINGLE OR DOUBLE-ENDED CONNECTION.
- KEEP ORIGINAL TOMBSTONES.
- FULLY CERTIFIED: UL-LISTED & DLC-CERTIFIED.
- 5 YEAR UNLIMITED WARRANTY.
4. SYLVANIA 48″ T8 Octron Fluorescent Tube Ecologic Lamp
- Color Temperature: 4,100K
- Average Lifetime: 22,500 hours
- Lumens (light output): 2450
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 90
- Mean Lumens at 25C:2250
5. F10T5 Fluorescent Bulb by Technical Precision – 10 Watt Warm White 3000K Fluorescent Tube T5 – Overall Height 16.25 Inches – Great for Fixtures
- BULB SPECIFICATIONS – Our 10 Watt F10T5 Fluorescent bulb is measured at 16.
- PERFECT LIGHTING – Emitting 3000K warm white color temperature, our f10t5/830/l fluorescent bulb 16 inch promotes warm ambience that helps you relax after a tiring day.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS – You can use our F10 T5 bulb for counters, cabinets, and any fixture where our t5 fluorescent light bulbs can perfectly fit in!.
- LENGTH OF SERVICE – Our 16 inch light bulb has an estimated 10,000 hours bulb lifespan.
- DISCLAIMER – We stand by our product’s quality.
6. T8 FLUORESCENT LAMP 32W
- Better than original tubes; these tubes have ALTO II technology that perform better and are safer to use using less mercury.
- High color rendering makes objects appear more vibrant and true
- Use with instant start or programmed start ballasts
- 95% lumen maintenance and reduced lamp-end blackening
- 32W, 2600 lumens, Daylight White 5000K
7. 8ft R17D LED Tube Light
- ENERGY SAVING – HO R17D 8ft led bulbs for fluorescent fixtures, 40W with above 4800 lumens output, Save 60% on your electricity bill.
- EASY INSTALLATION – 8ft LED shop lights are dual-end powered and require a simple, energy-saving ballast bypass installation.
- WIDE APPLICATION – HO R17D Socketƀ0K-6500K daylight8 foot Perfect for office, shop, hospital, hotel, school, supermarket.
- ETL APPROVED – safer, reliable and higher luminous efficiency.
- UNLIMITED WARRANTY – ONLYLUX provide 5 Year unlimited warranty covers all of our LED tubes.
8. Philips 281618 – F32T8/HL735/ALTO – 32 Watt Fluorescent Tube – T8 – 36
- 2600 Lumens
- 78 Color Accuracy (CRI)
- 3500K Color Temperature Warm White
- 36000 Lamp Life Hours
- Medium Bi-Pin (G13) Base
9. Barrina T8 T10 T12 LED Light Tube
- 40% brighter than the standard 18 Watt LED bulbs, Save 60% on your electricity bill
- No buzzing ballasts, no flickering, no mercury or hazardous materials, no UV or IR radiation
- Easy Installation, just remove or bypass the starter and ballast before installation
- 6000K super bright white to enhance the environment with fresh and bright atmosphere
- Normal service life of 50,000+ rated hours ( lasts up to 10x longer than conventional lighting )
10. Luxrite 4FT T8 LED Tube Light
- UNIVERSAL INSTALL – Use these 4 foot LED tube lights with your existing fixture in any type of setup.
- BRIGHT – Every LED light tube provides your 4 ft light fixtures with 1800 lumens of crisp, quality light that will brighten your space more efficiently than your standard 48 inch fluorescent tube lights, equivalent to 138 lm/W.
- SAVE ENERGY – Cut the cost of your energy usage by up to 59% when you use these 13 watt 4ft LED light bulbs which are the perfect replacement to 32 watt fluorescent tubes.
- CONTINUOUS LIGHT – Built with an astounding 50,000 hours of lifetime which means no replacement will be needed for the next 45 years.
- RELIABLE LIGHTING – Zero flickering light, zero delay, and zero worries with 48″ t8 LED bulbs that provide high quality indoor and outdoor lighting.
How To Choose The Best Fluorescent TubesDoes the thought of finding a great Fluorescent Tubes stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Fluorescent Tubes in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Fluorescent Tubes for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Fluorescent Tubes. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Fluorescent Tubes in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Fluorescent Tubes currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Fluorescent Tubes based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Fluorescent Tubes before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Fluorescent Tubes they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Fluorescent Tubes, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Fluorescent Tubes before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Fluorescent Tubes will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Fluorescent Tubes if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Fluorescent Tubes on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.